Friday 3 January 2014

Bless all the dear children

There doesn't seem to have been much time this Christmas just to hang out with my kids and do whatever they want to do, so this evening I made sure they each had time with me to do whatever they wanted.
My son was first- we built a wooden fort together. We did a fantastic job as we had no instructions and no clue where to start! We were finished within 30 minutes and he was soon racing his knight around it- first riding a unicorn, and later a puffin.
My daughter wanted to bake- I let her choose and she decided upon mini choc cupcakes. They were delicious!
It's such a special time- it won't be long before they no longer want my help, or think they know better. It's important to give them my time when they want it, and celebrate the fact they still need their mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment