Thursday 10 March 2016

Act 26 - Bake on

Today I was absolutely gutted to not get my bake-on on. All day I had planned to make brownies but it never happened, and then I ran out of time to pop to the shop. What my disappointment helped me do was focus upon how difficult it will be to do 40 Acts when I go to Easter School from the 19th up until Easter Sunday. So I'm planning an Easter school generosity kit- cards, treats, booze, pens...whatever small thing I can think of to spread generosity. We're in a tricky place course-wise; weariness has set in. We have the weight of responsibility and accountability knowing we'll be ordained in 3 months, yet still have assignments and tutorials to complete. Then there's the practical stuff such as getting vestments and organising the appropriate paperwork. TLC is required, so Easter School generosity here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment