Wednesday 16 March 2016

Act 31 - Beeline

Got to admit today's act made me feel very uncomfortable. I'm a card carrying certified introvert so the thought of talking to strangers fills me with anxiety. The exception to this is in my work. I don't know whether this is because I feel completely comfortable in my work environment, probably much more comfortable than any strangers I encounter there, but I also wonder if it has something to so with being in uniform.
I've often thought about how my social anxiety will impact upon my ministry once I'm ordained- will the dog collar - the uniform - actually help rather than hinder?

His disciples said, ’What are you talking about? With this crowd pushing and jostling you, you’re asking, “Who touched me?” Dozens have touched you!’ (Mark 5:31 The Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment