Monday 18 February 2013

Be More Creative

I'd really been looking forward to today's task- creating something.  We're good at that.
Well the sunshine meant the kids had little interest in sitting down and making things but they did gather together some bits and bobs they've been hoarding to make some interesting robot thingies (I think), and interestingly some plasticine fruit. Well why on earth not!
For my own creation I did flirt with the idea of an ink drawing, or crochet, or fimo model but amongst the LLLL book suggestions was "bake a cake" and they definitely had me at "cake" (this is cake or death after all!).

Thinking about God's creation, and his creation in us, today I'm not quoting the Bible but the greatest of all Mancunion songwriters Johnny Bramwell:

"I believe that we are forever something which is incomplete"

No comments:

Post a Comment