Thursday 3 April 2014

Slow down

Late blog! Late night last night- went to Asda after college, because it's the only opportunity I've had to do the shopping this week, because slowing down is such a rarity.
I sat down to read my text book yesterday afternoon and I had to fight nodding off, because the only time I sit and stop is bedtime! I don't know if it's a sign of our time, because I'm in training or because I have young children (probably a combination of the above) but there's always something to do, and usually not enough hours in the day- hence why I live in chaos.
Life was busy enough before I stated training, but I knew what I was letting myself in for.
Mealtimes are generally something rushed when I'm on my own- and breakfast doesn't always happen. It didn't happen until 11.30 yesterday as I didn't have time before the school run, had my training incumbent supervision (coffee with Vicky) at 9 and then church at 10.15.
I was more than ready when I got home. I made some banana pancakes, topped them with berries and honey and snuggled into the sofa to enjoy them (I usually sit at the dining table/office/mess of paperwork). I really enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment