Saturday 13 February 2016

Act 4 - 999

There wasn't much time today for reaching out to folk outside of our little family, but the act did give us chance to think about who we can help and how we can help them. We don't have much time - working and studying sees to that - and we have very little spare money. How do we help people without time or money?
For me it's all about trying to be as open and gentle as I can be to those I meet throughout my day, receptive to their needs and what their struggles might be. A very busy work environment like mine can be unforgiving to someone having an off day, but we all have them. Each person we meet throughout our day has their own unseen or unknown struggles. Be gentle with people.

‘A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.’ (John 13:34–35 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment