Saturday 27 February 2016

Act 16 - Adopt

Three brilliant things about my life:
Working for the NHS
Being part of a church
Training for ministry
What all these things have in common is they've resulted in me developing deep and lasting friendships with people of all ages, experiences, cultures, genders and more. I am so lucky to have such diverse friends who enrich my life immeasurably. Their presence in my life has helped inform the person I am. The more diverse the people I spend my time with, the wider my own experiences are. Difference and diversity are to be celebrated and embraced.

1 comment:

  1. Babysat for a family from my last church last Saturday with exceptionally awkward & difficult current personal issues. Felt like I was adopting their family for a day, even though I know them all quite well now, 4 rowdy boys and we are are only used 2 two of our own at home �� Was there from 8:30 am until 1:30 am the next morning, on my day off because they needed me and we have to be there for each other, right?! What life is all about. As Christians and people generally & honestly. Jon K :) X

    ReplyDelete