Wednesday 11 March 2015

Be A Good Neighbour

I've done my best to be a good neighbour today but I've hardly seen anyone! The only downside of living in a rather quiet little street. It does lead me to reflect, perhaps predictably, upon who my neighbour is.
I believe with my whole heart that each person in this world is equal. No matter what their religion, race, political affiliation or other leanings we are one people all loved equally by God. As such each person I meet, as well as being my brother or sister in Christ, is my neighbour. We dwell together. I am no better than them and they are no better than me.
I always, no matter what my disagreements or irritations may be, try to see others as God sees them.

Romans 16:20
The God of peace will shortly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment