Thursday 19 March 2015

Slow Down

I'm often told to slow down, I'm doing too much, I've taken on too much and it's true that with working, family and training there is little opportunity to slow down. The last 3 weeks have been particularly challenging but after submitting my assignment on Wednesday I feel like I have a little respite.
I certainly moved at a slower pace yesterday - I actually ate breakfast at home rather than in the car, I spent my chaplaincy time reflecting and taking stock of where I was up to in my placement, and last evening after college I chose sleep over blogging.
Moving so quickly it's easy to miss the things God wants us to notice. Taking time to reflect I've made some connections about the last few weeks and my ideas for creative spiritual staff support at work might actually be forming into something workable.
If we slow down, even for a moment, we might more easily see where God is pointing us towards next.

No comments:

Post a Comment