Sunday 15 March 2015

Think of Others More

I was actually on the receiving end of today's task as my family did jobs at home I would usually do whilst I was at work. The week being what it has means the house was in even more chaos than usual and my kids and husband did their best to get things back in order.
It was so lovely to come home to find they'd been able to complete some of the tasks that needed doing- it took a weight off my mind and took a bit of my stress away.
To have someone lend a much needed or unexpected hand can make all the difference to your day- we know that as nurses. Someone doing just one thing on your 'to do' list can make the difference between a smooth day and a stressful one.
We're not always good at asking for the help we need- or noticing when others are in need of our help. We need to get better at saying when we're struggling, but also at picking up the ques from those around us who we can help but who may not, like us, be good at saying so.

Romans 12:10
love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment