Saturday 24 February 2018

Celtic Lent Day 10

Day Dream 
One day people will touch and talk perhaps easily,
And loving be natural as breathing and warm as sunlight,
And people will untie themselves, as string is unknotted,
Unfold and yawn and stretch and spread their fingers,
Unfurl, uncurl like seaweed returned to the sea,
And work will be simple and swift as a seagull flying,
And play will be casual and quiet as a seagull settling,
And the clocks will stop, and no one will wonder or care or notice,
And people will smile without reason,
Even in winter, even in the rain.
A.S.J Tessimond

If I could change something about my life it would be to live a life without hurry. I'm so consumed thinking about the next thing I should be doing that I can rarely give people or moments the time they deserve. I long to learn how to live in the present, not always hurrying ahead.



Scripture
The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which someone found and hid; then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.
Matthew 13.44

No comments:

Post a Comment