Thursday 25 December 2014

Celebrate!

Keeping it brief tonight as I'm sure everyone is busy celebrating in their own way and tradition. For us that meant getting up with the kids to open presents, going to the Christmas day communion service and then coming back home for lunch with Mike's dad and my Anna.We worshipped God and then shared fellowship with those we love.
I've written about carols a few times but to explain why and what I'm celebrating this is my favourite verse from any carol and actually makes me cry when I sing it:

Mine are riches, from your poverty,
From your innocence eternity;
Mine forgiveness by your death for me,
Child of sorrow for my joy.

Thank you for reading, for your lovely comments and for living Advent with me. I wish you a joyous Christmas season and a fruitful year ahead.

Fi x

No comments:

Post a Comment