Saturday 1 December 2018

1st December 2018

It's Advent Sunday tomorrow so that can mean only one thing- daily blogging! 


Even now I'm not entirely sure what my daily pattern will be this Advent but I will carry on last year's ritual of each day writing down something that makes me joyful, something which I'm thankful for and something which l feel helpless about. Whatever your belief system this is a useful way to evaluate and reflect upon your day.

Today I felt joyful making chutney, I'm thankful two members of my family made up after an argument and I felt helpless that as my kids grow up I can't solve their problems any more.

Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll know what my Advent journey might look like!


Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
Isaiah 43.4

No comments:

Post a Comment