Thursday 13 March 2014

Be More Curious

Today's task was a marvelous insight into the inner workings of my children's brain! The kid's version of LLLL differs slightly from the adult one and their task was to find out the answer to a question they had. Jacob wanted to know how many volcanos were in the Pacific Ring of Fire- geological questions are ALWAYS welcome- but Faith, always dramatic, wanted to know what would happen if all the animals disappeared off the earth.
I had to go to college tonight so I look forward to hearing in the morning if they got their answers!
My task was basically to let my mind wander, but most of my contemplations were around Ezekiel and the essay I'm writing! A bit of a task fail I guess, but I do find that with assignments, sermons, presentations and talks I have to really think around them and roll it around my mind before I commit anything to paper. This seems to work really well for me and the actual writing doesn't take very long if I spend enough time mulling it over.

Psalm 8.3-4:
When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers,
   the moon and the stars that you have established; 
what are human beings that you are mindful of them,
   mortals that you care for them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment