Saturday 22 March 2014

Keep in touch more

The lack of blog last night was down to me attending a vigil in the monastery- after that I was all thoughtful and decided not to write until this morning.
I pretty much failed yesterday's task, which was to phone someone you hadn't spoken to in a while. I was hoping to find time to phone my brother, as my beautiful niece is baptised today and my being on retreat (strictly non-optional even though it's not a teaching weekend), means I can't be there- but it was difficult to find appropriate space and place to do it. I did text him. Not really the same.
Being away has given me time with my thoughts and with God. The weekend has been themed around five of Seiger Koda's paintings depicting moments from Peter's life. The two questions which have been on my mind from our discussions are "what am I afraid of?" and "what is my worth?"

No comments:

Post a Comment