Friday 14 March 2014

Be More Grateful

Saying thank you and appreciating the people around us is a really easy thing to neglect. I feel like I'm always too busy to slow down and appreciate people for who they are or what they do- I'm not always that good at thanking God either.
Life moves at such a pace that opportunities to thank people can be missed, so having to make space to thank someone for no reason other than to let them know they are appreciated is a powerful and positive thing. They feel loved and you feel good- win!
The kids were adorable but lazy and said thank you to me. I said a special thank you to someone who has made the last six months of ordination training a joy when it could have been otherwise, but I'd also like to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog- especially if you actually enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment