Saturday 8 March 2014

Enjoy Our World

The end of the first week has arrived really quickly. Today's task was to plant seeds- not really achievable from my hotel room! The kids planted their seeds with their dad, sent me photos and Skyped me so I could share their experiences.
My hotel is in the middle of a golf course and quite an artificial environment. I have tried in my own way to enjoy the world around me.
I ate breakfast overlooking the golf course and it was lovely to look at the early morning sky. I also took time to go outside and breathe the fresh air between the teaching sessions. There was a beautiful sunset on our way to evening prayer which unfortunately I didn't get chance to photograph.
There's beauty all around if you look for it.

I'm pretty exhausted from my week but a delightful highlight this evening was being flash-mobbed by the shortly to be ordained 3rd years during our evening meal to a bit of Footloose.

Genesis 1.31: God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment