Saturday 16 March 2013

Cake or Death?

Sharing cake takes me right back to my very first blog post, my blog title & my very reason for starting this blog- no matter how awful your day is someone sharing some cake with you can, fleetingly, make you think everything is ok...and for that moment it is.
I try and share cake as often as I can- I love baking (mainly as therapy!) And I love to feed people. I've fallen back on my 'not-much-time-fail-safe' recipe today- chocolate brownies. I even managed to decorated them without one flake of glitter- though my hand was on the sprinkle cupboard door at one point.
A night shift tonight means I have lots of colleagues to feed. Sharing makes you feel good and makes others feel good. I have a cake ministry!

Acts 4:32
Now the whole group of those who believed were of one heart and soul, and no one claimed private ownership of any possessions, but everything they owned was held in common.

1 comment: