Tuesday 26 March 2013

Remember Remember

So back in the day I used to have this really awesome memory- it was my thing, I remembered stuff. Meant I aced exams, which was nice, with very little effort. Then I had kids. Then my brain turned to soup. How I wish I'd bothered to learn some chunks of scripture back before my attention span became that of a toddler with a bag of smarties.
One thing that never sticks in my head is how St Paul's grace starts- easiest thing in the world, I know, but whilst I can still quote many an amusing line from Chaucer or Father Ted (pre kids you see) I'm completely pants st remembering anything biblical. So for today's task of remembering a song, poem or prayer I've tried to remember the grace. I hope it stays there!

2 Corinthians 13:14
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment