Monday 11 March 2013

Save Water

Today's task was a bit tricky as we have no house plants. The suggestion was to use washing up water to water the plants. We used to have plants before we had kids, turned out that small children and house plants were a bad combination...or maybe it was I could only remember to feed one or the other.
Mike did use washing up water to water our Week 1 seedlings. How else did we save water today? Weeell...I didn't bath the kids or wash my hair- does that count?
Saving water at work is a little trickier as I have to wash my hands before and after everything I do. I tried to use alcohol gel on the occasions it was appropriate to instead of a full hand wash but most of the time there's no substitute for a good old fashioned hand wash.

Job 5:10
He gives rain on the earth and sends waters on the fields

1 comment:

  1. Demands are increasing every year for water while resources are becoming more and more limited. Since many individuals are unaware (or, sadly, just don’t care) that this issue needs attention, it is up to more informed and proactive individuals and companies to take up the slack.
    Recycling of Waste in Bangalore
    Biogas Plant in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete