Saturday 30 March 2013

Share the Easter Story

So this is it- the final day of Love Life Live Lent and the final day of daily blogging- some folks may be glad of that but I know a lot of my friends have been taking this journey with me or at least following mine each day.
After the solemn nature of Maundy Thursday and Good Friday I have to confess I feel nothing but joy at the anticipation of Easter morning. I'm surrounded by my family (including my brother & his family who're up for the weekend), I'm well fed, warm and I know I'm loved. LLLL has helped me to focus on the world and the people around me, to think about what their needs may be and the small things I can do that might make a difference.
I thank everyone who's said kind things about the blog and I will try to keep it up- though not every day!!
I wish you a joyful Easter filled with love and kindness. Today's task was to send an Easter card so I've doodled one to share with anyone reading this, along with the Easter story.

John 20:18
Mary Magdalene went and announced to the disciples, “I have seen the Lord”

No comments:

Post a Comment