Friday 8 March 2013

Have More Fun

Doing something fun should be quite straightforward but finding time to even spend a few moments having fun was close to impossible, but not quite.
With a poorly boy at home, a house to clean, Mother's Day preparations to finish, meals to prepare, swimming lessons and meetings it felt like no fun would be had in the Jenky household. I told J that if we tidied up in the living room we could play F1 Race Stars on the X-box, but we just ran out of time.
Mike and I had to drag the kids along to a meeting this evening so J took his DS and Faith took my old phone and played the word search game. I've just played about 10 (or was it 20..?) Rounds of Bubble Mania- which really is my idea of fun!
Things I've learned this week; I'm not very good at relaxing or having fun. Oh- but I did say hi to a neighbour today!

Psalm 16:11
You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy; in your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment