Wednesday 18 December 2013

Come and worship

"Come and worship, Come and worship,Worship Christ, the newborn King!"

With only a week to go until Christmas day I've decided to reflect a little upon my favourite Christmas carols. Anyone who has worked a shift with me over the past 3 weeks will know how much I love Christmas music!
The lyric at the top of the post is from Angels from the Realms of Glory which I think is beautiful, joyful and calls us all to worship Christ our king. It's really upbeat and just what I needed to cheer me up this afternoon- I felt tired, achey and just a bit broken today, but a few hours at work (I love my job- the patients are just so tremendous) and a few carols helped me to find my mojo again.
I've got 2 days at home now to tidy, clean and Christmasify our home, so hoping my energy levels stay up! A lovely Christmas lunch with my colleagues tomorrow might help!

No comments:

Post a Comment